See below the professional services you can expect.
We provide free quoting for your roofing/waterproofing project, as well as expert advice on any areas you need help with. We ensure the pricing we give you will bring you the finest and most contemporary roofing/waterproofing available at the most affordable price.
Once the installation and build of your roofing/waterproofing takes place, our team at Reasonable Roofing will be in regular contact with you throughout the installation to ensure that you keep updated on how the project is progressing. We use only the most experienced fitters to ensure that your roofing/waterproofing is delivered and installed on time and without any problems.
Once your roofing/waterproofing has been installed to the specifications of the design we will then carry out all electrical and plumbing works so that your roofing/waterproofing is in a fully working state for you to use straight away. As part of the installation process we then offer you an extensive post installation service to demonstrate to you how every element of your roofing/waterproofing works and the benefits that it offers. As part of this after sale service we also ensure that if you ever have a problem we are directly at hand to resolve it for you.
- Removal of agreed damaged roof covering, sagging roof trusses, gutters, down pipes, barge boards, fascias, eaves, damp proofing and waterproofing
- Installation of new roof trusses, timber beams and new timber for sagging roofs
- Installation of new roof covering (mazista slate, cement tiles, Nutec)
- Installation of new roof sheets (asbestos, IBR and corrugated)
- Installation of new fascia and barge boards
- Installation of new gutters and down pipes
- Installation of new flashing and waterproofing
- Waterproofing of concrete decks and balconies
- Carpenters available for carports and any custom designed roofed structures
- Plansdrawn and submitted by architects